Delivering WOW Customer Service Ecourse:
4 Weekly Lessons Delivered to Your Inbox
Techniques to Develop a Customer Service
Strategy that Will Help You Grow Your Business!
Delivering quality customer service is vital to the bottom line of your business.
Take a look at these facts:
- On average, loyal customers are worth 10 times as much as their first purchase.
- 3 in 5 Americans (59%) would try a new brand or company for a better service experience.
- 91% of unhappy customers will not willingly do business with you again.
Fill out the form to register now for the 30-day ecourse!
The Delivering WOW Customer Service Ecourse
The course consists of 4 weekly lessons emailed to your inbox
Lesson 1: Why Building Good Customer Relationships Is So Important
Lesson 2: The Customer Service Mindset
Lesson 3: Establishing Follow-Up Systems
Lesson 4: Outsourcing to Deliver WOW Customer Service
What you’ll learn:
- What is good customer service?
- Why put effort into good customer service?
- How to turn customers into raving fans
- Techniques for developing a customer service mindset
- Why following up and keeping your promises are so important
- Establishing follow-up systems so you don’t lose those customers!
- How outsourcing can actually create more revenue for your business
- And much more!
Value of this Ecourse: $97
Bonus #1: The Power of Automation (Audio)
What You'll Learn:
- Why you should establish systems to automate your business
- Tips for automating in 5 key business areas
- Specific tools you can research to determine which ones are right for your business
- And more!
Value of this Bonus: $77
Bonus #2: Business Automation Checklist
Value of this Bonus: $27
Bonus #3: Complimentary Strategy Session
Value of this Bonus: $50
What Others Are Saying
About the Author
Deidra Miller is owner of Magic Wing Administration, providing administrative and marketing consultation. She works with her clients to determine how they can best create systems to manage those tasks so they have time to focus on the revenue-generating activities they do best to grow their business. One of her focus areas is customer resource management and follow-up.
Deidra has published her ebook Strategies to Optimize Your Business: A Comprehensive Guide for Entrepreneurs as well as several articles with Ezinearticles.com.
Deidra began her career in the corporate world, learning hands-on in various roles – as executive assistant, office manager and project manager. She decided to leave that path to follow her passion and use the skills she acquired to help entrepreneurs optimize their administrative and marketing systems.
Scroll back up and enter your name and email in the form
for the next step to get started on your ecourse now!